Friday, May 30, 2008

Pork Chops and Mushrooms

Okay, this is a recipe that I got from the "Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook". It is really easy and soo yummy. I like to serve rice with it.

4 boneless pork chops, 1/-inch thick
2 medium onions, sliced
4-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 envelope dry onion soup mix
1/4 cup water
10 3/4-oz can golden cream of mushroom soup

1. Place pork chops in greased slow cooker. Top with onions and mushrooms.
2. Combine soup mix, water, and mushroom soup. Pour over mushrooms.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 6-8 hours.

Posted by Angela Hadlock
PS. If there is anybody that isn't posting because they don't want to take the time to type it up... bring them to me.. I am willing to type any recipes that you want to share.

1 comment:

Britt Wright said...

This is delicious! I love it, a huge success in my family. My kids loved it too. I'm not even sure how many servings Emery had, she just kept on eating.