Friday, June 27, 2008

Shortbread Rounds

Ladies, this is the recipe that I used to make my cookies for Book club.  I got it from the back of the Guittard Real Milk Chocolate Chip bag. Enjoy!

1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/4 cup sugar
2 cup flour
1 cup Guittard Real Milk Chocolate Chips
powdered sugar for dusting (optional)

Preheat oven to 350.
Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl on low to medium speed until light.  Add flour until combined.  Stir chips in by hand.  If dough seems dry or crumbly, it will stick together when shaped with your hands.  Roll into 1 inch balls.  Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 13-15 min.  Cookies will still be pale.  Let stand 2 min before removing from cookie sheet.  Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.

*My oven runs a little hot, so I only cooked my cookies for 12 min*
Posted by: Brittany Wright


1 comment:

Hadlock Hideaway said...

These are really good.. Brittany brought them to book club and they went fast! Thanks Britt!